Large users face higher prices and uncertainty when looking for long term contracts. Gas producers are unable to produce in certain regions and facing significant uncertainty in others.
For all stakeholders in the domestic gas market, uncertainty is the greatest challenge, adding to costs and often a driving factor behind unwelcome market outcomes.
Is there a clear way to navigate these challenges?
The 5th Australian Domestic Gas Outlook (ADGO) conference, running from 13-16 March in Sydney, is bringing together leaders from all parts of the market to reduce the uncertainty and uncover commercial and regulatory solutions to current market challenges.
If finding clarity in this uncertain market will benefit your organisation, then this is a not to be missed event for the industry.
Key speakers at the event include:
- Senator the Hon. Matthew Canavan, Minister for Resources and Northern Australia, Australian Government
- The Hon. Anthony Roberts MP, Minister for Resources and Energy, NSW Government
- Warwick King, Incoming Chief Executive Officer, Australia Pacific LNG
- David Maxwell, Managing Director, Cooper Energy
- Malcolm Roberts, Chief Executive Officer, APPEA
- Innes Willox, Chief Executive Officer, Ai Group
- Ian Davies, Managing Director, Senex Energy
- John Pierce, Chair, Australian Energy Market Commission
- Paul Adams, Managing Director, Jemena