Melbourne’s Inside Construction Expo 2023 is seeking presentation submissions on the theme ‘Engineering the Future’.
As Australia’s energy future unfolds, the construction of new plants, facilities and infrastructure will be central to a successful march to net zero.
The Inside Construction Expo (ICON) provides the ideal forum for industry operators to discuss the challenges facing the industry.
Submissions are open for presentations considering the theme “Engineering the Future” for:
- Major vertical construction
- State funded infrastructure projects
- Federally funded infrastructure projects
- Local government infrastructure projects.
Submissions must answer the following questions:
- What is your presentation about?
- How does it contribute to better outcomes for the construction industry?
- How did you do it? (e.g. is it based on a new product that was tested, a review of available literature or a project which pushed the boundaries of current knowledge or experience?)
- What did you find out?
- Why are your findings important to the construction industry?
- Do your findings bring value to the broader community, and if so, how?
Follow the link to submit a presentation.
For more information visit ICON.