The changes remove a leadership layer from Origin’s Energy Markets business, which aims to simplify the structure and bring operational leadership roles onto the leadership team.
“The team reflects our need to deliver better operational performance today while preparing us for the future in a changing industry,”? said Mr Calabria.
“With six new members, this group will drive a new performance culture across the organisation.”?
The new leadership team is comprised of:
- David Baldwin – CEO, Integrated Gas
- Jon Briskin – Executive General Manager, Origin Retail
- Andrew Clarke – Group General Council and Company Secretary
- Greg Jarvis – Executive General Manager, Energy Supply and Operations
- Tony Lucas – Executive General Manger, Future Energy and Business Development
- Carl McCamish – Executive General Manager, Technology, Risk, HSE and Transformation
- Sharon Ridgeway – Executive General Manager, People and Culture
A search is underway for the role of Chief Financial Officer and for the newly created position of Executive General Manager, Corporate Affairs.
Acting CFO Gary Mallett will continue in the role and Ben Bolot will continue as Acting General Manager, Strategy and Development.
Origin expects to announce appointments for the two vacant roles in early 2017.