2015 and 2016 will be two of the most significant years for domestic gas markets in Australia’s history, with reviews from the AEMC and ACCC set to reshape the ways gas markets work. At the same time, the upstream market is going through a period of consolidation and cost cutting at the same time that end users are experiencing higher prices and an evolving contracting environment. For all stakeholders staying abreast of this changing climate is critical.
Over the past three years the ADGO conference series has seen over 750 attendees representing over 200 organisations come together, establishing itself as the preeminent meeting place for senior representatives from Australia’s domestic gas sector to discuss the key issues at hand and double down on solutions.
Here is a sneak-peek of some of the speakers confirmed for 2016:
- Jeff Makholm, Senior Vice President, NERA Consulting (USA)
- Steve Bielby, Chief Executive Officer, Gas Industry Company (New Zealand)
- Rod Duke, Vice President Downstream, Santos
- Stuart Jeffries, Director Gas Marketing, ExxonMobil
- Paul Adams, Managing Director, Jemena
- Phaedra Deckart, Head of Wholesale Gas, AGL Energy
- Richard Cottee, Managing Director, Central Petroleum
- Rob Wheals, Group Executive Transmission, APA Group